Monday, September 21, 2009

Successful Weekend..for the most part.


We ended up winning both games this weekend in Kansas (yay!) but it was a rough weekend to say the least. And trust me, winning is so fun but it's just not as awesome when you play bad.

I absolutely HATE turf!!! I know you aren't supposed to make any excuses for playing bad but seriously, I hate playing on turf! I don't know if you've ever played a soccer game on it but it really messes with you. Your touch is off and when the ball comes at you, you don't quite know what it's going to do. I blame our bad weekend on it. Coach Larkin will say different but he wasn't out there with us (technically).

Even though we didn't play our best we still got our two wins and that's what we went up there to do. So successfull weekend..for the most part.

Our next home game, if it doesn't get too nasty because of our great Oklahoma weather, is tomorrow the 22nd at 5 and the boys play at 7. Come see us play!!

2 comments:

  1. conference player of the week? sounds like a successful trip...good luck at home this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on conference player of the week! Way to go Bailey!

    ReplyDelete