Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Heyyyyy

Hey guys!
Bailey Lynn here, this is my first entry, of many, to my mini-blogs that I will be writing throughout the 2009 soccer season. I'll keep you all updated on what's going on with me and the team as we travel, practice, and do work on the soccer field.

Here's just a little bit about me. I'm a junior goal keeper from Oklahoma City and am majoring in Political Science. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do with my degree but I've still got two years to figure it out.

I chose Rogers State because I liked the idea of starting a tradition. I'm one of three girls from the inaugural 2007 soccer team. Our first year we went 20-3, won Conference Tournament and were one win away from making it to Nationals. Successfull huh? Sadly the year ended there. The second year of the Hillcat soccer program wasn't AS successful but most other programs would have loved to have the kind of season we did. We won 13 games and had 4 All-Conference picks. This season we are off to a good start. We are undefeated through our first three games and there are a lot more wins to come.

We are fixing to head out to Kansas for the weekend for our first away games. I'll be sure and keep you guys posted on how we do!

2 comments:

  1. Nice idea to give a players perspective on the season and the personal stories that come thru the season. Cant wait to hear how your trip this week end goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very pretty and very good at soccer! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete