Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sick..

I've been sick forever it seems like. I've had this cold for at least 2 weeks (some would say longer lol) and I hate it! I think it's going around because everyone's status on facebook is something about being sick. You know what I'm talking about. I mean it would be one thing if my day went on normal but there's been no practicing for me since we got back from spring break. Our coach doesn't like anyone with a cough to be around the rest of the team. He's pretty bad about it. I mean it makes sense to not get everybody else sick but come on, I'm bored!

It's also raining today. Oklahoma is never just not doing anything when it comes to weather. It's always changing. So no practice outside today anyway even if I were allowed to be there. Bummer.. O well, maybe I'll be allowed back tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. awww Bailey! We hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete