Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February

February has been a pretty slow month so far. We are still working out a couple times a week and playing futsol. Hopefully after Spring Break we will be able to get outside and start playing on the field. We have a couple games coming up in April. ORU is coming here to play us sometime mid-April and then we will head to their field to play a couple D2 and Juco teams in a friendly one weekend. I'm really looking forward to it.

My youngest sister Tatum is signing her letter of intent Wednesday morning to play soccer at Oral Roberts University in the fall. I'm so proud of her!! She really is the hardest worker I know and she totally deserves the honor of having a really awesome signing from her high school. Luckly, (only a little sarcasm) I am getting to make the 2 1/2 hour drive Tuesday afternoon to be there for it the next morning. YAYY!! ha. Anyway, I'll post dates when I get them of when we play our Spring games!

No comments:

Post a Comment